Arena Business Development Executive
The team at intu Braehead arena are currently hiring for a highly motivated individual to join their business as an Arena Business Development Executive.
Job Holders Key Aim
Drive the leisure business at intu Braehead to deliver business revenue through the sales of short and long term event programmes. Work with the wider leisure and centre teams to implement and deliver on success and retention of new business
Key Objectives and Accountability
- Develop current and new business relationships with event organisers, promoters and other collaborative partner opportunities.
- Achieve/exceed income targets as agreed by the General Manager, Leisure.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from a cold call to delivery of any deal.
- Develop and maintain a strong business development strategy.
- Innovate and upsell additional media opportunities within the group and via our external media partners.
- Source potential new clients and contacts via various industry platforms and events.
- Build and maintain a strong new business strategy, ensuring new leads are continually managed for commercial gain.
- Awareness of the intu's Health & Safety Policy and carry out work in accordance with its requirements.
- The ability to work as part of a team whilst being supportive, confident and consultative.
- Assisting duty management with the leisure area of operations as required.
- Minimum of three years sales experience, preferably within the events industry.
- Proactive, can do attitude
- Strong face to face and presentation skills
- Driven, ambitious individual
- Proven ability to close deals, build relationships generate new business
For more details and to apply, click here